Supply Chain Optimization Program
The VEDP's Supply Chain Optimization Program (opens new window) is designed to help Virginia companies evaluate and streamline their supply chain management and import processes. This program provides counseling, strategy development, and resources to improve performance and reduce costs.
Optimize your supply chain process with this year-long program.
- Access up to $10,000 in reimbursements for supply chain-related expenses
- Access consulting services to develop a strategy for improving supply chains
- Connect with experts on supply chain mapping, transportation, import compliance, and more
- Participate in four training sessions on subjects such as foreign trade zones, blockchain, shipping solutions, emerging technologies, and other leading supply chain topics
Companies interested in participating in the Supply Chain Optimization Program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have at least five full-time employees in Virginia
- Must operate in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Preferably imports components for future exporting initiatives
Webinar: Supply Chain Disruption in Virginia - Access to the September 14th webinar recording of the virtual panel discussion to hear how industry experts address these challenges and learn some creative solutions to global supply chain management is available below along with the presentation about Virginia’s new Supply Chain Optimization Program in PDF.
To view webinar recording follow > here. (opens new window)
Below is the presentation of the 09.14.21 webinar in PDF
Interested in More Information?
Visit VEDP's website > here (opens new window), or contact:
Monica Sadie, VEDP Supply Chain Program Manager
(804) 545-5763 firstname.lastname@example.org