Virginia's 16VAC25-220 COVID-191 Emergency Temporary Standard for Infectious Disease Prevention is designed to protect Virginia's businesses and employees. Businesses are searching for information regarding compliance to the Emergency Temporary Standard and methods and best practices to protect employees and maintain business operations.
This free virtual course will cover:
- 16VAC25-220 Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS)
- Detailed overview of Health and Safety practices required by employers
- Risk Requirements with a focus on businesses with a Medium Risk Comprehensive Infectious Disease Preparedness & Response Program (IDPRP)
- Strategies & Samples used in the manufacturing industry
- Directed Discussion Period (Time Permitting)
Register today by visiting: https://tinyurl.com/ETSCourse (opens new window)
Brought to you by:
Manufacturing Technology Center (MTC)
Southwest Virginia Workforce Development Board
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program is a $1,525,109 grant. $1,525.109 (100%) is provided through a Federal grant from the United States Department of Labor - Employment and Training Administration. $0 are provided through other sources. including leveraged state and local funds. The Southwest Virginia Workforce Development Board is an Equal Opportunity non-profit corporation. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. For access to Virginia Relay (Telecommunications Relay Service) dial "711" or toll free 800-828-1120 (TTY). or 800-828-1140 (voice). Please contact Aleta Spicer, our Local EO Officer. at (276)-883-4034 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.