Drive results with stronger frontline leaders!
Join us for an exclusive 6-course leadership training series tailored specifically for the dynamic manufacturing sector! Dive deep into the core tenets of leadership and learn how to navigate, inspire, and drive growth within your manufacturing company. Whether you’re a mid-level manager, a frontline supervisor, or preparing for a supervisory role, this series is designed with you in mind.
What You Will Gain:
- Leadership Foundations
- Efficient operational strategies
- The power of data-driven decisions
- Embracing technology and innovation
- Team Dynamics and Effective Communication
- Strategic Planning & Vision
- Change Management in Manufacturing
- Developing a Leadership Legacy
Beneficial for any professional seeking to: Become a good (or better) leader. Equip yourself with industry-specific leadership skills. Network with fellow manufacturing professionals. Improve operational efficiency, team dynamics, and overall business performance.
Classes will be on Wednesday afternoons from 1 to 5 p.m. with the following schedule:
- Communications: Connect Through Conversations
- Coaching: Moving People Forward
- Setting Goals and Reviewing Results
- Building and Sustaining Trust
- Addressing Poor Performance
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
This course is ideal for:
- Mid-level managers: Professionals who are already in leadership roles and are looking to refine their skills.
- Frontline supervisors: Those who are at the grassroots of operations and are responsible for immediate decision-making.
- Aspiring supervisors: Employees looking to move up the ladder and take on more managerial roles.
Classes Are capped at 20 for this session | Cost for all six classes is $1,500 per person
For more information or questions about the Leadership training please contact:
Bert Eades (276) 734.6291 firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-sponsored by: GENEDGE Alliance, Blue Ridge Community College & Harrisonburg – Rockingham Chamber of Commerce.