Manufacturing is essential for economic growth.
A recent market research study we conducted of small, medium, and large manufacturers in the Commonwealth of Virginia highlighted specific obstacles to growth, competitive edge, and innovation:
Getting supplies — whether that be in the US, in general, or overseas
Identifying ways to optimize processes
Finding the workforce to get the job done
Learning how to grow their companies
The GENEDGE Alliance, made for manufacturers by manufacturing industry experts.
Create Your Free GENEDGE Alliance Member Account Today
Get helpful resources, content, and tools to help you find what you are looking for!
Why Join the Alliance?
GENEDGE Alliance members have access to an array of powerful resources and tools, for Free or at discount, like: information sharing, direct consulting services from a GENEDGE manufacturing expert, third party subject matter experts, or even university-based student intern teams, our expert resources will help your company innovate, compete, and grow.
Manufacturers from around the Commonwealth of Virginia can initially join the alliance for Free (* denotes services at fee or discount).
As part of the GENEDGE Alliance you’ll have access to:
- Industry content
- Manufacturing NOW in Virginia Podcast
- Virginia state & National CONNEX supply chain database
- Relevant Manufacturing Content & Resources
- Program information
- *GENEDGE partners and in-house expertise
- *Access to online / On-Demand training (ie: Tooling U; LMS)
- * Coaching Services
- And More!
What are the requirements to join the GENEDGE Alliance?
There are three basic requirements for GENEDGE Alliance membership (full Terms and Conditions here):
- Members must be acting on behalf of or as an employee of a manufacturing supply chain company located in Virginia. Membership will be limited to members of these companies.
- Members agree to provide valid and current company and contact information as required to validate their client status, provide offered services, and generate the member account.
- The member acknowledges that the GENEDGE Alliance is a publicly supported program and agrees to cooperate in surveys and other evaluation methods required by our sponsors for reporting to evaluate the program’s effectiveness.
Questions? Connect with Us
Please connect with the Regional Growth Manager assigned to your area.