12350 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 150
Newport News, VA 23602
• Robust Engineering Taguchi Methods Expert
• Theory of Constraints Project Mgmt. Tech. Expert
• Theory of Constraints Project Mgmt. Deployment Expert
• “Jonah” Critical Thinking Processes Expert
• Performance Measurement & Analysis for decision support
• TRIZ Engineer for Innovative Problem Solving
• Pattern recognition & prediction; Mahalanobis-Taguchi Syst.
• Logistics Solutions for supply chain & production system velocity and capacity (Theory of Constraints)
• Baldrige Performance Excellence Criteria for organizational assessment & strategic planning (Baldrige Award examiner)
Major Clients Served
• Huntington Ingalls – Newport News Shipbuilding
• JI Case Corp.
• U.S. Coast Guard District Five
• U.S. Coast Guard C4IT
• Oceaneering – Portsmouth
• BAE Ship Repair – Norfolk
• ESRG – Virginia Beach
BS, Ocean Engineering, US Coast Guard Academy
Specialized Certifications & Memberships
• Project Mgmt. International (PMI) member
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
Over two decades of experience helping engineering, R&D, heavy manufacturing, military and service organizations meet their most challenging performance goals. Qualifications include expert level training and experience in project portfolio management, advanced process improvement, measurement and data analysis for decision support, supply chain performance, organizational assessment, critical thinking and strategic plan development and deployment.
Has helped dozens of clients increase process throughput, shorten project cycle times, decrease work-in-process carrying costs, reduce process variation and decrease operating costs, all while honoring existing resource, policy and regulatory constraints within the organization. These benefits have translated into tens of millions of dollars of verified benefit to organizations’ bottom line results.
Has served as a performance excellence professional and consultant at Reed Integration, Inc. (Federal government consulting), the Old Dominion University Business Gateway (small business consulting), Huntington Ingalls Industries (naval ship design, construction and repair), Case New Holland (con/ag equipment design and manufacture), the American Supplier Institute (six-sigma consulting and training) and the U.S. Coast Guard.