Strategy & Marketing
As companies grow and change, they often struggle to choose among competing opportunities and set clear goals for growth. GENEDGE helps businesses clarify where they want to go and what steps are needed to get there.
Do you have problems that require a new approach or new thinking to reach an enhanced level of performance? Whether it’s new products, new processes, or a new business model, GENEDGE helps companies identify innovative solutions and develop an execution plan.
Finding the best employees is harder than ever and keeping your best employees is harder still. GENEDGE’S experts in human resources, benefits, communications, and management can help you create a workforce that not only delivers great work but is engaged in helping your company succeed at the highest level.
Supply Chain Management
Need to make significant cost improvements and believe you’ve exhausted internal opportunities? Need better reliability in your supply chain? Want to make supply chain decisions based on total cost and known risks? GENEDGE can help you assess your supply chain and make it more effective and reliable.
IT & Cybersecurity
Ransomware, hacking, phishing, viruses—it only takes one to bring down your network and expose proprietary and confidential information. Using a risk management framework, GENEDGE can help assess your company’s risks and develop a plan to protect your critical information. We also can help you comply with specific cybersecurity requirements like the Department of Defense DFARS 7012 requirement to meet the NIST 800-171r1 guidelines to protect Classified Uncontrolled Information (CUI).
Spotlight Programs and Partnerships
- MEP National Network
- Defend Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Program
- GO Virginia — Re-tooling Virginia Manufacturers for Strategic Industries Program
- VEDP Supply Chain Optimization Program
- MedMMAPSM (Medical Manufacturers MedAccred® Accreditation PathwaySM)
- Virginia Tech Grado Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) Senior Design Program
- Engineering Makerspace and Invention Center (EMIC) at Old Dominion University
- Rural Supply Chain Growth Program