CLICK HERE TO: REGISTER
GENEDGE has the capability to boost your organization’s performance by assisting you in combining Lean speed
with Six Sigma quality. Using Master Black Belt instructors with many years of practical LSS experience,
GENEDGE can deliver the Accelerated Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in 5 days, utilizing our latest materials,
techniques and exercises.
The curriculum includes all the key tools and skills needed to get fast, sustainable project results. Green Belts
will be able to successfully lead small projects (or support Black Belt project teams) to rapidly improve cost,
quality, delivery, and responsiveness to the end customers.
THE 5-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM covers the full DMAIC methodology.
Participants will learn how to….
- Identify and validate improvement projects using project charters.
- Select project teams and provide focused and effective leadership.
- Use the Voice of the Customer to collect data.
- Analyze data with Value Stream Maps and various Basic Statistical Tools.
- Calculate the Process Cycle Time and learn how to reduce it.
- Deploy a multitude of tools that will address Root Causes of waste and Variability in a process.
- Generate and examine Solutions through Structured Brain Storming and Risk Analysis.
- Implement the solution and apply controls.
Certification: In cooperation with Virginia Tech’s Continuing and Professional Education Group, Participants will receive (1) CEU credits and (2) a LSS GB Certificate from VT upon attending all classes, successful course completion, and completion of an approved LSSGB project. GENEDGE will award commensurate continuing education credit units upon successful completion of this Green Belt training course and an approved project.
Cost: $2,900 per person includes course materials, continental breakfast/lunch daily, and CEU credits from Virginia Tech upon successful completion of an approved LSS Green Belt project. Full payment is required prior to training. Hotel accommodations, if needed, are the responsibility of the attendee.
CLICK HERE TO: REGISTER
*GENEDGE must be notified at least three weeks in advance if you wish to withdraw from a program. A refund, minus a 20% administrative processing charge, may be processed.
*Withdrawals made with less than a three week notice may result in forfeiture of total program fee.
*Substitutions prior to program commencement are allowed.
• Full payment is required prior to training.
• Attendees should begin training with a certification project or a problem/opportunity in mind.
• Minitab is NOT used during this training.