Since our start in 1992, GENEDGE has been leading the way in the Commonwealth of Virginia when it comes to bringing best-in-class strategies and resources to our state’s engineering, manufacturing, and technology firms. Our results-focused services bring Virginia companies of all sizes the right expertise, at the right time, at a great value. And we are focused on delivering services and solutions that will drive our clients’ business growth, which means growth for the overall economic health of Virginia and jobs creation, too.
GENEDGE will be Virginia’s “go-to” resource that accelerates the growth of quality jobs for manufacturing, technology, and industrial clusters.
GENEDGE is Virginia’s best public resource to help manufacturing and industry innovate, compete, and grow.
Our approach to how we treat each other, our clients, and our partners is driven by the following values:
- Work with integrity (by being responsible, respectful, trustworthy, and with upstanding character)
- Work collaboratively (by embracing differences, encouraging others, supporting teamwork, empowering others, and seeking strong two-way communications
- Always be learning and applying new knowledge (by being adaptable, flexible, open-minded)
- Be inclusive (by being self-aware in all interactions, mutually respectful with others, open and fair-minded, embracing differences)
- Think creatively (focus on doing new things differently, apply new learning and approaches)
- Positive Results (by doing what is right for the client)
How We Get Work Done
GENEDGE’s business model leverages increased collaboration, the latest communication tools, and varying service delivery methods to provide value to our clients and partners in the most efficient and effective way possible.
Learn more about the ways to be a part of the GENEDGE team:
GENEDGE Alliance complies with E-Verify which is an internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
GENEDGE Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran’s status. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA and ADAAA), GENEDGE Alliance will provide, if requested, reasonable accommodation to applicants in need of access to the application, interviewing and selection processes. Please contact Teddy Martin, HR Director, at (757) 807-0777 for assistance.