GENEDGE Clients, Partners and Stakeholders:
GENEDGE is committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients, while taking appropriate and necessary measures to protect the safety and health of our customers and employees, and will continue to exercise extreme caution in response to the latest updates of the COVID-19 pandemic in accordance with CDC guidelines.
A communications page has been started on our website to keep the community advised of the latest opportunities, concerns, trends and assistance programs that are available. As the Coronavirus continues to spread, here are some actions that you can take now to mitigate risks to your organizations:
- Educate employees on best practices for prevention of virus spread
- Review and revise cleaning schedules for facilities and common areas
- Determine service disruption risks (e.g. supply chain, local outbreak, shelter-in-place order, etc.)
- Maintain Situational Awareness in the local area
- Communicate accurate information promptly
GENEDGE employees are working creatively utilizing different modes of technology to continue to meet your needs for service through remote access. GENEDGE will continue to monitor information and will modify plans as needed. GENEDGE will communicate updates through our site.
Protecting Your Employees
People are the strategic advantage of any organization. The CDC has issued interim guidance to assist employers in determining appropriate responses and actions to protect the safety and health of their organizations. Some recommended actions are:
- Encourage individuals who are sick to stay home
- Separate employees who are sick
- Educate employees about the importance of personal hygiene such as handwashing
- Perform routine environmental cleaning
- Practice social distancing
GENEDGE will post informational updates frequently and will disperse them through our social media outlets. We wish all well in this time of great change. We stand committed to serving the needs of our clients, stakeholders and communities as best we can.
President, Executive Director