WEBINAR: How to Get More Jobs Done Faster
May 17 at 1 pm ET
After watching this webinar, you will understand EXACTLY “How to get More Jobs Done Faster” in a highly custom job shop or machine shop.
- How shop scheduling is traditionally done and why it doesn’t work
- The scheduling problems most shops encounter;
- The mistakes most shops make when trying to schedule;
- The Velocity Scheduling System approach, based on Goldratt’s book The Goal, and Lean concepts that work in job shops;
- The Process of On-Going Improvement (POOGI) to identify how and where to apply Lean for real bottom-line results; and
- Quick action tips – What you can do NOW to improve!
Nothing is held back. During this webinar, you will learn the full system and what to go and do TOMORROW!
Also, webinar attendees can register for one of ten, 14-week, $15K Job Shop Coaching Program slots, funded by a 75% GENEDGE scholarship.
You pay only $3,750 if selected. – Don’t wait to register!
Dr. Lisa Lang (“Dr. Lisa”) will be your webinar presenter. She is a Theory of Constraints and Lean Six Sigma Expert and worked with Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt, author of The Goal and father of Theory of Constraints. Dr. Lisa has managed and then owned a custom job shop, with decades of experience helping other job shops succeed and thrive.
Over 500 custom manufacturers have implemented the approach Dr Lisa will share in this webinar!