Dive Deeper into Lean 102 with GENEDGE: Master the Mechanics of Manufacturing!
Join us at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center for a transformative half-day lean overview paired with hands-on simulation, this interactive training accommodates 10-13 keen learners.
What’s In Store?
- Participants will go through three quick simulation rounds to teach concepts. Operators will build K’nex “Widgets” to simulate a traditional manufacturing operation.
- A Training overview will address standard lean tools and improvement methodologies, including lot size reduction, single piece flow and simulation results will demonstrate impacts to business in lead-times, profitability and productivity.
- In the simulation’s third-round the team applies concepts of kaizen and process improvement to create their own process flow, which they can see the results of the changes and improvements over the three rounds.
Witness Remarkable Results in Just Three Rounds!
Cycle time reduction of 80%
90% reduction in WIP
60% reduction of floor space
Up to 150% increase in number of units shipped
70% Increase in profit.
Topics covered include:
• Definition of Lean
• 8 types of waste
• Value add vs non-value add activities
• Standard work
• 5 S and visual management
• Batch manufacturing and lot size reduction
• Pull systems and Kanban
• Point of use storage
• Line balancing
• Teamwork and kaizen
• Plant layout
Reserve Your Spot & Ignite Operational Excellence With GENEDGE!
INSTRUCTOR: Jeff Shook
COST IS $275.00PP