Implementing A Quality Management System (QMS) Is More Than Just "Checking A Box" – Secure Your Supply Chain Future With Quality Certifications.
Solid Quality Systems are your key to market credibility. Once optional and "nice-to-have," the implementation of a certified QMS is now a reality. In fact, mostly all prime and upper-tier suppliers use Quality System certification as a minimum requirement before they even consider your firm entering their supply chain. This is especially true in the Commonwealth of Virginia, where a significant part of the supply chain is driven by demand from the Department of Defense. GENEDGE has a solid, proven track record of success ensuring that your Virginia company will reach its goals and achieve necessary certifications critical to survival and sustainability within global supply chains.
Quality Audit preparation:
- ISO 9000
- ISO 13485
- IATF 16949
Your company wasn't built in a day and you can now build it to last. Guarantee a sustainable competitive advantage with Quality System Training:
- Internal Auditor Training
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis ("FMEA") Training & Mentoring
- Workplace Safety Training & Audits
- Industrial Hygiene Audits
1. 2014 County Business Patterns, United States Census Bureau
2. 2016 Ponemon Cost of Data Breach Study, https://www.ibm.com/security/data-breach/
3. Small Business, Big Threat: Protecting Small Businesses from Cyber Attacks, United States House of Representatives Committee on Small Business Cong. (April 22, 2015) (testimony of Dr. Jane LeClair)