Over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and marketing including chemical industry, consulting engineering, academia, and economic development. In depth understanding of domestic and international industrial supply chains including fibers, polymers, organic and inorganic chemicals, composites, food ingredients, pharmaceuticals, electronics; R&D procurement for the Dept of Defense and other federal agencies.
Extensive technical expertise in new product research and commercialization, pilot process prove-out, production scale up and product introduction, implementation of quality systems, organizational development. Marketing expertise including market research (domestic and international), customer surveys, collateral development, direct mail and email campaigns, web site development, cable TV ads.
Major Clients Served
- Mikro Systems, Naval Sea Systems, Michelin Aircraft Tire, Rogosin Industries (Israel), Milliken, Unilever, Coca Cola/Caribbean Refrescos, Goodyear (Luxembourg), VA Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- BE, Chemical Engineering Vanderbilt University
- MBA, University of Richmond
- BA Spanish, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Specialized Certifications & Memberships
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – Virginia Tech
- Va Economic Developers Assoc, AIChe, SWE, AMA
- VA Academy of Science, Secretary Biomedical Engineering 1997-98
- Marketing Director; Regional Director of Business Development — GENEDGE
- Sales Manager – AEC Engineering
- Assistant Dean (Student Affairs) – VCU School of Engineering International Market Development Manager – Albright & Wilson Americas
- Marketing Manager – Greater Richmond Partnership
- Technical Service Specialist; Quality Assurance Engineer; R&D Engineer – Dupont